Saturday 13 February 2010

Winner and Top 5 week 38

Such lovely entries everyone and so many again this week. The DT really appreciate your continues support and for helping put Allsorts challenge firmly on the blogland map.

Needless to say with so many wonderful pieces of artwork I had a real task selecting my top 5 - I guess nobody said it should be easy did they. But first for the winner of the stamps, ribbon and buttons from our sponsor Sir Stampalot, as selected by Mr Randon Org:


Generator Min: 1

Max: 113

Result: 49

Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Please e.mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with you full name and postal address so I can get your prize in the post. Not sure how long it will take to breach you in Spain, but will get it posted off a.s.a.p.

Now my Top 5, in no particular order:





3 comments:

Mrs Bs Blog said...

All beautiful creations, no wonder you had a hard choice to make. Hugs val xxx

Nikbee said...

Congratulations Tineke! Also, thank you SO much for choosing my card as one of you top 5. I can't believe it and had to keep coming back to check I hadn't misread it!

Nikki x

☼ Cheryl* said...

Congratulations, everyone!!!